Please click on the links to new coaching clinic videos!
- Attack Drills (About 8:20 Minutes)
- Rebounding (8:40) Includes Values of the Game, having a practice plan, and setting time limits for each drill. We use a portable scoreboard, but Coaches can use a smartphone to accomplish the same discipline.
- Ball Handling - Dribble Drills (7:41)
- Passing (9:07) Includes catching with 2 hands, protecting the basketball with pivot & rip.
- 5 Man Weave is Advanced for most AYBA Coaches & Teams
- We try to do a lot of half court drills, but 3 man weave is full court. If Coaches pair up for practice & get full court, it can work.
- This video could use more on bounce passes & ball fakes - something to add in the future
- M2M Defense - TextBook M2M Defensive Training by OPHS FR/SO Coach & Coach Todd Stuart - (16:51)
- This is the best defense for our AYBA player development. Zone "D" dominates AYBA play currently.
- How to ATTACK a ZONE DEFENSE (10:25)
- Fast Break Drill (12:25) - Includes what AYBA is, AYBA Values, What AYBA gives Back to our Community, & Sportsmanship
- Press Break (5:54) - Perhaps more relevant for our Travel Team Coaches - Some application for our Rec League